So, how do you actually become vegetarian or vegan?
Overall, going vegetarian or vegan actually does not require a lot of willpower. Instead, all it requires is careful meal planning and a lot of knowledge.
- First, here’s how to transition to a plant-based diet. In this article, I explain the difference between non-vegetarian, vegetarian and vegan diets. I then show you how to change your diet, and I suggest a bunch of ways to transition slowly into a vegetarian or vegan diet.
- Here’s how to make plant-based versions of all the foods you already eat. In this guide, you make a list of all the foods you eat during a normal week, then you adjust all of them to be vegetarian or vegan.
- Here are some of the foods that vegetarians and vegans can eat. As vegetarians and vegans can eat many, many foods, this list is long.
- Here’s how to cook a bunch of vegan essential foods. I also provide links to recipes that include those foods.
- Here are some delicious recipes!
- Here are some tips to reduce the cost of a plant-based diet. In this article, I show you that a vegetarian or vegan diet does not have to be expensive.
- Here’s how vegetarianism or veganism will affect your social life. I also give you tips to handle social situations.
- Finally, here’s what to do when you really can’t become vegetarian or vegan. If this is the case, don’t worry! Even if you can’t fully change your diet, you can still make a difference. In this article, I show you how.