We believe that student activism can be very powerful and make a huge difference, as long as students are equipped with the knowledge and tips to be effective and endless ideas on how to make a difference. That is why we write guides for student activists.
We have guides to the basics of running a club as well as many club activities. These are some of the basics:
- Here’s how to apply for funding for your club. In this article, we list grant opportunities, grant funding ideas, and grant application tips.
- Here’s how to plan club meetings. In this article, we give tips on planning meetings, ideas for things to do during meetings, and tips for advertising your club’s meetings.
- Here’s some advice for running an effective club. Activism is hard, and this advice will help you be effective, and stay sane while promoting vegetarianism and veganism in your school.
- Here’s how to hold your club’s first meeting of the year. Read this account of our founder‘s first meeting of the year to learn how you can run your first meeting!
- Here’s how to effectively and interactively table for your club and cause. This article gives you many tips on engaging tabling.
If you’re a student club leader, join the VegYouth Alliance!